Worm composting is an incredibly efficient way to convert kitchen scraps into nutrient-rich compost for your garden. Most 'Master Gardeners' consider worm castings to be the very best compost available. Your plants will thrive with this all-natural compost.? Sorting out the undigested scraps can be a messy, inconvenient chore with ordinary worm composters.
The Worm Factory automatically separates food scraps from finished compost. Simply fill the bottom tray with red wiggler worms, bedding and food scraps. As the worms finish digesting, they will migrate upward into the tray above, leaving rich castings behind. It couldn't be easier or cleaner. No mess. No unpleasant odors. In full operation, the Worm Factory houses 10,000 to 12,000 worms, consumes 5 to 8 pounds of food a day, allowing you to harvest a full tray of nutrient rich castings every month.?
Each Worm Factory comes with full instructions and everything you need to get started. The Worm Factory is made in the U.S.A., constructed from high quality recycled plastic, with a limited 5 year warranty on materials and workmanship. It is very simple to assemble and can be stored in or outside.
- Year Round Production
- Odor Free Operation
- Expandable with 1, 3, 4, or 5 Trays
- Easy to Assemble and Manage
- Quick tips on top lid
- 4-Tray system will house 10 to 12 thousand worms that consume 5-8 lbs of food a day
- 5 year warranty on parts and workmanship
- The Worm Factory is made in the U.S.A.
- Includes a 36 page instructional booklet with pictures.
- Built-in worm tea collector tray and spigot for easy draining
3 Tray System $97.95? Free Shipping!
4 Tray System $103.95? Free Shipping!
5 Tray System $112.95 Free Shipping!